Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, September 13, 2004

Did I say no more blog neglect?

Because apparently I was lying.

Let's see. What have I been up to lately? I seriously can't even remember Friday. How sad is that? Oh yeah, I went to work and had two team meetings and a 9/11 memorial assembly, three things which combined to take up most of my day. And then we had spaghetti for dinner.

Saturday was pretty good. I slept in, which was nice. My mom had given me a gift certificate for this kitchen store that has since announced it is going out of business, so I had to go use it. I got a $115 Calphalon saucepan for $52! And with the gift certificate, I only paid $27. I had to wait in the longest line ever to pay for it, which sucked, but I did get a bargain. And it is a really good pan. I met up with my mom and went to Starbucks. She had coffee and I had lemonade. And then I bought a yoga mat. It's green and came with a mesh carrying bag and a free yoga video.

On Sunday I went to Circuit City hoping to take advantage of their buy one 50-pack of Audiobahn CDs and give one free deal, but they didn't have any in stock. None of the stores in this area did. Circuit City is lame. You know which store is not lame? Target. I went to Target after Circuit City and was able to find and purchase everything I wanted for very little money.

In the evening I went to my first yoga class ever. My friend Laila and I signed up to take it together. I really liked it, and I think Laila did too. The one drawback is that Laila and I are by far the youngest people in the class. By far. But, as I told Laila, while we're learning the basics, I actually feel better in there with the aged and infirm. And we both liked the instructor, who is about our age, and, coincidentally, also named Laila. So, we're going to stick with this class for this session. I'm looking forward to it.

         |