Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Still settling in to my new home

Ok, I've just spent the last hour installing new comments and creating my new blog roll. I think the new comments are working now. Yay! Because the blogger comments suck. Note to Haloscan: thanks for the free code. But your installation Wizard? Does not work.

I've added some new blogs to my blog roll. Good ones too. Check them out!

Unfortunately, now I'm too tired to come up with anything intelligent or funny to say. It's bedtime for me.

I will leave you with this one parting thought. Is Zell Miller nuts or what? The Daily Show just showed a clip of him saying he wished he could challenge Chris Matthews to a duel. I find that both hysterical and a little disturbing.


         |