Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Big new office

I just moved into a great new office at work. It is close to twice the size of my old office, and has three (three!) windows. My old office only had two, and a big ol’ pillar in the middle. I don’t know how I got so lucky. So anyway, I’ve been busy with packing and unpacking, missing bookcases and floor plans the movers didn’t bother to follow and an inability to connect to the network. I seem to have some sort of network-connection-destroying magnetic field, as I go through network cards and cables with an alarming frequency. I’m starting to get a rep with IT.

But I’m all settled in now, and super-organized since my new, bigger office came with a new, bigger filing cabinet. And I managed to swipe a new guest chair to replace my old, mismatched, broken wheel guest chair with a matching, fully-operational chair.

Yep, "appropriating" office furniture abandoned in the move is what I do for kicks these days. Can you stand the excitement that is my life?

         |