Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I am a suburban cliché

Tonight I went to Best Buy to buy a new keyboard. Unfortunately for me, Best Buy decided that the only keyboards they were going to have in stock were the wireless ones that cost something like $62 to $79. I was not interested in paying that much for a keyboard, so Best Buy and I had a little parting of the ways.

There is an Office Depot in the same complex. I walked over there and quickly found a decent keyboard (don’t it type nice?) that wasn’t insanely expensive. And then realized I was feeling virtuous for walking the two minutes across the parking lot instead of driving, and I just had to laugh. Only a totally spoiled suburban brat like me would congratulate themselves for not driving across a parking lot.

         |