Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

For Claire

For Claire, who wants to know.

Three names you go by: Bad Penguin, Hillary, Hills

Three screen names you have: badpenguin01, hilldery, and well, my actual name.

Three things you like about yourself: I’m a good listener, a dependable friend, and I have nice hair

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself: I’ve let myself get out of shape, I doubt myself too much, I’m too impatient

Three parts of your heritage: Irish, more Irish, German

Three things that scare you: Infertility, family members dying, what the Bush administration is doing to my country and the world

Three of your everyday essentials: the happy dance my dog does when I come home, John’s sleepy smile, a nice cup of (decaf) tea before bed

Three things you are wearing right now: brown pants, blue sweater, lovely brown shoes with buckle

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment): Only three, that’s tough. Kasey Chambers, U2, the Rolling Stones

Three of your favorite songs at present: Water in the Fuel (Kasey Chambers); Lake of Fire (Nirvana cover version); Chain of Fools (Aretha Franklin)

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given): Laughter, friendship, warmth

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months: to learn more about Buddhism, to improve my writing, to not get any more stupid cavities in my teeth

Two truths and a lie: I used to be a Park Ranger. I actually did vote for a Republican once (on purpose). I have never left the United States.

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeals to you: Eyes. Then smile. Then chest and arms.

Three things you just can't do: be coordinated, calculus, be cheerful early in the morning

Three of your favorite hobbies: blogging, reading, knitting

Three things you want to do really badly right now: buy a house, have a baby, see my husband happier in the life we have now. Or is that supposed to be more immediate? Then it is: eat nachos, work on the design for my new blog, and never have to think about direct order entry (annoying work project) again!

Three careers you're considering: I kind of like the one I have. Or free-lance writer or something that helps other people, like UN relief worker or working for a non-profit

Three places you want to go on vacation: Ireland, South Pacific, Greece

Three kids' names: Liam, Kate, Kira

Three things you want to do before you die: Skydive, see more of the world, contribute something to making the world a better place

Three people you'd like to take this quiz now: Crazy Single Mom, BMH, and Pink Stiletto

         |