Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, January 06, 2005

House!

So, I was going to write a follow-up to yesterday’s post. I thought perhaps I would expand on Seamus’ coat-destroying abilities, or tell the story of how one time when my mom watched him, he jumped op on the counter and stole a pound cake.

Or tell you more stories from the wedding…about how my heart melted when I watched John read a story to baby Malcolm on New Year’s Day…perhaps share John’s review of Flight of the Phoenix with you. Super-condensed version: “When Dennis Quaid gets to Heaven, Jimmy Stewart ought to walk up to him and kick him in the nuts for ruining this movie.”

But, I’m all distracted now. You see, my landlord recently told me that he won’t be renewing our lease when it expires at the end of May. And we’ve been weighing our options and I think we’re going to try to buy a house. A house! A house! Well, actually, knowing our budget, it will most likely be a townhouse. And we can’t afford to live anywhere that is convenient to anything. But I don’t care. Because in a few months, we could have a place of our very own!

         |