Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Makeup Poll

I don't wear makeup very often. For one thing, I'm not a morning person, so bothering with makeup is very low on my list when I'm trying to get ready for work in the morning. And on the weekend I'm more likely to be hanging out with John and Seamus, who don't care whether I wear makeup or not. Hell, they probably don't even care if I wash my hair -- as long as it isn't gross or anything.

Anyway, I was putting makeup on over the weekend, and realized that everyhing I have is very old. Years old. And it is time to replace it. Pretty much all of it, except for the lipsticks.

And I need your suggestions. What are your favorite makeup products?

Please keep in mind that I do not need blush, as my rosacea gives me a rosy glow.

Also, I am not willing to spend $47 on a Chanel lipstick. I am willing to pay a premium for products that are not tested on animals however.

So, what've you got for me?

         |