Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Random bits

• First of all the weather. I mean, holy crap, global warming is real and we are all screwed, because the weather, she is fucked up all over the world. And at the same time, holy crap, I love this weather! Do you know what I wore to walk Seamus tonight? A long sleeved shirt and a little sweatshirt. And I could have gotten away with less. It is so nice and warm out.

• Second, is it odd that I find it slightly offensive that someone I thought was my friend reads and comments on a blog I introduced her to, but never comments on mine? I realize I’m not as good as certain other bloggers, but damn, I don’t suck that much.

• Third, does anyone else find Karl Rove as scary as I do? I already hold him responsible for many of the Bush administration policies I find most repugnant, so it isn’t terribly reassuring to see him getting more power.

         |