Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I feel better!

Finally, things are looking up. I’m slowly getting over the hideous cold of death. Monday I was possessed by an overwhelming urge to lie down all the time. This was fine at home – and for once my poor housekeeping skills paid off, as there was a convenient pile of clothes available when I actually did lie down on the floor at one point – but not so great at work. But now I am almost back to my old self. And just in time too, since I’m headed up to New York to see my friend Julie and meet her little boy Ben for the first time. It's going to be great.

In other good news, I have had time to adjust to the changes at work that had me completely freaked out, and I’ve realized everything is going to be ok. And in even better news, John’s mom got out of the hospital today. And finally, we have gotten all of our down payment money together, so the house buying process will really be getting moving as soon as I get back from New York.

Life is good. Yippee!

         |