Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Top Ten Reasons This Birthday Sucks

(or Happy Fucking Birthday to me, the bitter version)

10. Yesterday it was 70 degrees out. Today, it’s snowing.
9. I have no lunch.
8. I have no car to use to go buy myself lunch.
7. I’ve crossed the line from early thirties to mid thirties.
6. My mom managed to work in a guilt trip and complaints about my father when she called to wish me happy birthday.
5. Everyone at work forgot my birthday. (edited to add: except for TZ, cause she’s awesome like that)
4. Everyone at work forgot my birthday because of huge organizational changes which I hate and which make me want to cry.
3. I have a headache and I’m exhausted.
2. While John’s mom’s surgery was a success, the recovery isn’t going so well. She will get better, but right now it is very stressful.
1. Did I mention it is snowing?

         |