Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What I've been doing instead of posting like I should

• Working. My job does keep me busy, and I’ve recently taken on a new project.

• Shopping for our new living room. So far we’ve established that couches cost more than we thought they would and that I think leather couches smell yucky. At least we’ve managed to purchase one new item – a nice big TV.

• Having a surprise endometrial biopsy. Surprise! I wonder if those words have ever been used together before. I thought I was there to discuss treatment plans, which I was, but we also did the biopsy.

• Sorting through books and other items to decide what we’re keeping (and packing and moving) and what we’re selling or giving away. There’s still a lot to be done.

• Researching and booking movers. Wow, there are a lot of scary stories about moving out there! But I’m using a company that two people at work have used successfully, so hopefully our move will go ok.

• Knitting up a storm. My sister-in-law is due to go into labor any second now, and the blanket for my niece isn’t even halfway finished. I really wish I could knit faster.

• Hanging out with Laila and Noah. Noah has learned my name and yells it out when he sees me. That gives me a nice feeling. I will really miss them when they go back to San Francisco.

And I’m sure I’ll only get busier from here, since moving day is just one month away. Let the countdown begin!

         |