Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, May 20, 2005

The official blog anniversary post

John is being quite insistent that I have to write something new on my actual blogiversary instead of just saying that it is coming up. I wouldn't want to be improper!

And it actually did occurr to me that I should explain that this is the anniversary of when I started my first blog, Hilldery. It's still out there, but I moved here to Bad Penguin after I got outed at work and ran into a little trouble. I know there's a good chance some people from work followed me here, but at least I have the illusion that they aren't reading.

And I never talk specifically about work anymore. I learned that lesson.

Anyway, I've officially observed the anniversary now, right? Now it is bedtime for bad penguin.

         |