Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, May 19, 2005

There's just not enough time!

I’m insanely busy at work.

I’m ridiculously busy at home.

I don’t have time to write.

I don’t have time to read or comment on anyone else’s blog.

I don’t even have any time to call or email my friends.

And today I was completely derailed by an effective time management seminar at work. Don’t you just love the irony?

But, tonight John was discussing one of his favorites, Maddox, with my brother, and said to me “he’s like you, he hasn’t posted in forever” which I took as a hint. Plus, tomorrow is my one year blogiversary. I couldn’t let that go by! I can’t believe it has been a whole year already. Blogging has turned out to be so much more than I ever thought it would be. I’ve “met” so many interesting, friendly and supportive people. Seriously, check out my blogroll. There are some amazingly talented and creative individuals out there, and my contact with them has definitely enhanced my life. I hope I’ve contributed something worthwhile here and there along the way.

Anyway, the insanity will end soon, and I’ll be back to my old self again. This time next week, we’ll officially be homeowners. We’ll be getting ready to spend our last night in the apartment before the movers come. It’s almost here!

         |